Custom Medium-Duty Plastic Carrying Cases
Bel-Air Medium-duty Carrying Cases are handsome, high-quality protective cases that offer durability and a professional appearance.
Bel-Air Medium-duty Carrying Cases are best for products that require a handsome, quality, durable case that might be transported frequently. Fine as airline luggage on occasion. Great for sales, OEM, and on-site kits. Items such as medical equipment, diagnostic instruments, and electronic devices.
Our Medium-duty Carrying Cases utilize our standard Medium-duty hardware:
– 1-7/8″ Aluminum valance extrusion (with black tape for a professional finish)
– Locking Chrome latches, continuous hinge, plastic handle, and 5″ lid stays
Our Medium-duty Carrying Cases are formed from our extensive library of tooling for carrying cases. Cases have a professional briefcase-like appearance with molded-in vertical or horizontal ribs for strength and elegance. Most cases also have molded-in feet on the hinge side for stability.
- Aluminum valance with 1/2″ flange for panel mount applications
- Telescoping end handle
- 7″ spring-loaded end handles
- Built-in edge wheels for case toting
- Steel twist-draw latches
- Steel spring-loaded handles
- Slide-apart (separable) hinges
- Stainless steel padlock hasp
- Stainless steel latch protectors
- Interior doors and dividers in plastic or aluminum
- Molded-in logos
- Label and card holders
- Foam interiors of all styles and materials
- … and many other customizations available
WHY BEL-AIR? WE SET THE STANDARD FOR CASE MANUFACTURING.
Bel-Air Cases has been satisfying the needs of packaging professionals and clients for over 50 years. As the original innovator and producer of vacuum-formed plastic shipping cases and carrying cases, we continue to set the standard for case manufacturing.
Our “made to order” shipping cases and carrying cases are available in hundreds of sizes and almost limitless configurations. With Bel-Air, you don’t need to settle for “off the shelf” cases, when we can provide a case with your ideal dimensions, components, foam interior, and appearance. We can even add a telescoping handle and built-in edge wheels to almost every case we manufacture.
or Call: (866) 235-2472