Custom Plastic Shipping Cases
Bel-Air Heavy-duty Plastic Shipping Cases are designed and constructed to offer the ultimate in protection. Our shipping cases are rugged, light in weight, and offer tremendous value for your shipping needs.
Bel-Air Shipping Cases are for products that are transported frequently as freight or luggage, and for items that may be heavy (over 40 pounds), delicate, and/or valuable. Items such as computers, commercial tooling, video equipment, and motorcycle engines.
Bel-Air heavy-duty plastic shipping cases are formed from special tooling that add molded protective corner bumpers and stacking lugs into each case. These features ensure that the toughest part of the containers absorb impacts, instead of the case hardware or your components.
Our Shipping Cases utilize our standard heavy-duty hardware, and, most importantly, our heavy-duty valance. The aluminum valance, the “backbone” of the case, provides better impact resistance than cases without a valance or with a “flat” valance. Our unique hardware and mounting techniques virtually eliminate hardware damage and failure. For more about hardware, click here.
- High-density polyethylene plastic for strength and impact resistance
- Molded-in bumpers for unsurpassed product protection
- Molded-in ribs and channels for stacking stability
- 2 1/8″ valance and heavy-duty hardware for high quality security
- Able to meet stringent ATA 300 – Cat. 1 and MIL specifications
- Withstand temperatures from -80 degrees F to +180 degrees
- Solvent, moisture, and water-resistant
- Hundreds of standard sizes available
- Almost limitless custom options
- Designed and constructed for long term durability and reuse
- Damage and corrosion resistance plus lightweight means reduced shipping costs
- Bel-Air craftsmanship ensures that the case takes the beating, not your delicate equipment
- Broadcast and video equipment
- Industrial and commercial tools
- Computers and electronics
- Surveying and seismographic devices
- Industrial and commercial lighting
- Diagnostic and testing equipment
- 2″ Aluminum valance with 1/2″ flange for panel mount applications
- Telescoping end handle
- 7″ spring-loaded end handle
- Built-in edge wheels, for case toting
- Removable casters, bottom or end mounted
- Stainless steel or black hardware components
- Stainless steel padlock hasp
- Stainless steel latch protectors
- Sealed case with automatic or manual pressure relief valve
- Humidity indicators
- Interior doors and dividers of plastic or aluminum
- Molded-in logos
- Label and card holders
- Foam interiors of all styles and materials
… and many other customizations available
WE SET THE STANDARD FOR SHIPPING CASE MANUFACTURING.
Bel-Air Cases has been satisfying the needs of packaging professionals and clients for over 50 years. As the original innovator and producer of vacuum-formed plastic shipping cases, we continue to set the standard for case manufacturing.
Our “made to order” plastic shipping cases are available in hundreds of sizes and almost limitless configurations. With Bel-Air, you don’t need to settle for “off the shelf” cases, when we can provide a case with your ideal dimensions, components, foam interior, and appearance. We can even add a telescoping handle and built-in edge wheels to almost every case we manufacture.